The Lyons Farmette is a 5 acre property near the St. Vrain River just outside the town of Lyons. Weddings here are surrounded by our small organic farm, where we grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers for farmers' markets, our 30-member CSA, local restaurants, and for our weddings. We have chickens, a lovable Nubian goat named Waylon, alpacas, and one magnificent llama, who all make a fun addition to your wedding party. Brides and their entourage can get ready in our charming restored Airstream trailer. The farm is an intimate space surrounded by rustling cottonwood trees and the glitter of the sun from our small stream. We grow and design beautiful flowers for your event, and we can provide organic produce for your dinner. The Farmette is the place for a unique, authentic, and natural wedding true to your adventurous spirit and uncommon love.
- Guest capacity: 125
- Vintage Airstream bridal suite
- Indoor kitchen for caterers
- New sailcloth tent
- Beautiful two bedroom/two bath house for rent on the property for 2018. This house is included in our 2019 rates.
- Organic vegetable, herb, & flower farm
- Alpacas, goats, llamas & chickens
- Fire pit
- Unique ceremony sites under an arching fallen tree, on our water patio, or wherever you choose
- Tables, chairs, sound system, and restrooms included
- 1-hour consultation with Farmette staff included
- See more details here.
We offer showings of both venues on Saturday mornings at 10:00.
We meet at the Farmette and will also go over to River Bend.
Please let us know if you will be joining us!